|Bakugan Type||Omega Hydranoid|
|Power Level||1400 Gs|
|Voice Actor||Izō Oikawa|
|First Appearance||The Hydra New Battle Begins, Jinx VS Julius|
Omega Hydranoid (Japanese version Ace Hydra (エースヒュドラ Ēsu Hyudora)) is the evolution of Alpha Hydranoid and the ultimate evolution of Hydranoid. He is the Guardian Bakugan of the former villainess Jinx. After the event of the BakuAges series all seasons, he is freed from the Darkus Silent Percival. And now, Omega Hydranoid and Jinx fight against his evil counterpart Razen Hydranoid and Julius who revived him with his revival orb, in the end, Razen Hydranoid and Julius are beaten by them.
- Omega Cruel Darkus: Changes the opponent's attribute into Darkus.
- Hades Scythe: Reduces the opponent's G power into 0.
- The Black Hole: Prevents the opponent from activating abilities.
- Darkness Magnium Surge: Subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent.
- Frossiled Galaxy: Nulifies all the opponent's abilities and nullifies the opponent's gate card.
- Chaotic Boost: Transfers 600 Gs from the opponent to Omega Hydranoid.
- Omega Mighty Shield: Brings the opponent's power level to its base level.
- Shadow Imprison: Reflects the effect of the opponent's gate card.
- Dark Gladiator: Nulifies the opponent's ability and subtracts 500 Gs from the opponent.
- Cerberus Fool: Nulifies the opponent's ability and subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent.
- Cruel Break: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Hydra-Heads Armor: Nullifies the opponent's ability and transfers 600 Gs from the opponent to Omega Hydranoid.
- Platinium Sword: Adds 1000 Gs to Omega Hydranoid.
- Metal Chain: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Omega Hydranoid.
Fusion Ability Cards
- Darkness Rising: Subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent and freezes the opponent.
- Jinx's Bad Luck: Subtracts 600 Gs from the opponent.
- Jinx Hydra: Subtracts 500 Gs from opponent.
- His abilities has relation with space.
- He is a Darkus hydra-like Bakugan to have a third humanoid dragon-like form after Betadron and Infinity Helios to have another humanoid dragon-like forms.